You will hardly see Gravity Scooters at CaniX or sled dog races… They are a bit too heavy for that and you can’t pedal along as efficiently because of the high footboard.
On the other hand, they are ideal training scooters (due to the somewhat higher weight), which you can also ride very well on coarser terrain due to the high and wide footboard.
With two, three or four strong dogs, it’s pure fun!
The Mushing Pro has a 130 mm suspension fork from RST and 160 mm disc brakes from TEKTRO.
- Weight: approx. 16.7 kg
- Frame: reinforced steel frame ( CrMo)
- Fork: RST Dirt, suspension travel approx. 130 mm
- Handlebar width:740 mm ( DH )
- Brakes: TEKTRO hydraulic / mechanical disc brake Ø 160mm
- Wheels: Front : Ø 26″ x 2,35″ , Rear : Ø 19″ x 2,5″ Bike Trial
- Footboard: Wood with anti-slip coating
- Frame protection: aluminium approx. 2 mm
- Load capacity: up to approx. 150 kg
- Incl. Dog antenna and stem elevation
Product is shipped as bulky goods!